Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Devil Take The Hindmost

Exams!!!! Yaaaaay!!!!!!!

Ahahahaha, its funny because its untruthful. I started out my week with a lovely Global Exam: 50 multiple choice questions rounded off with a Thematic Essay and a Document Based Question essay. It wouldnt have been so bad if the DBQ had more than 4 documents that had anything to do with Ancient Civ, and even better if it had to do with Geography, which was what I was writing about Ancient Civs, would have been a literal blessing from god if the 4 documents were about specific civilizations!!!!! But alas, I just made up by writing about the Neolithic Age and Mesopotamia, I used some knowledge I gathered from an Ancient Civ class at S1s college for the Mesopotamia paragraph. Today I had my last exam for the week, INTEGRATED ALGEBRA. I hate algebra. I hate it I hate it I hate it.... times infinity plus x²+4x+8... WAIT THATS A PARABOLIC FUNCTION NOOOOOO!!!! Im just glad its done, I nearly missed the bus today, and then 2 minutes after being on the bus we had to pull over and call for a new bus because ours had overheated and was smoking. I hate exams.

No comments: