Thursday, June 12, 2008

Satan Exists, And Shes In My Livingroom

GM1 came to town! Timing could not have been worse if it were planned. Exams all over the place and a million and one things that need to be done by 3pm tomorrow. She is the embodiment of all that drives me insane. Even better, one of the A's is coming tomorrow! More family to add to stress. Ah yes, today in school I made nametags for myself containing Russian Cyrillic and French and wore them around while people stared. I taught a few people what they said. Yesterday when we were in the city 1/2hr from us visiting another one of the A's we went to a pub-restaurant. I made a nametag that said 'DEAD INSIDE' and wore it around. Bankers who were on a business trip asked me for directions and, upon noticing my nametag, were a bit skiddish about asking me anything. Tomorrow Im going to wear a nametag that says something like 'Wheres the booze' in a dead language. On my last exam maybe Ill run around the school screaming. Noone will remember my name come september!

No comments: